So you can change the wallpaper of the Mac to not get bored — 2022
Changing the Mac wallpaper is a task that can be very recurring for many people. Without a doubt, there are people who have a very high regard for the wallpaper on their computer, but others do not care much what we have on. If you are from the first group, who quickly get tired of Mac wallpapers, in this tutorial We show you how to change it.
Change the wallpaper from Mac settings
If you have your own folder with different images for our wallpaper, we can easily make the change from the System preferences. We simply have to follow the following steps:
- On the Mac go to 'System Preferences'.
- we will go until Desktop and screensaver and we will click.
- In the panel that appears, we can select the folder that contains the images on the left and select the photograph in question on the right.
If we are in a version higher than macOS Mojave we also have the option of use dynamic wallpapers. These change depending on the time in our location, showing a more nocturnal aspect when it gets dark. These appear at the top of the panel to the right.
If we want to add a folder with photographs other than the default ones, we simply have to select the add button that we find in the lower left (+). It is important to select images that are on the boot hard drive to avoid problems when we are going to restart the computer.
Change the wallpaper from the photo gallery
If you take super-professional photographs with your iPhone, surely some have been worth framing. Although this is not the most comfortable thing, we can place it as the wallpaper of our Mac to see it daily. We just have to have stored this photograph in our photo gallery synchronized via iCloud with our Mac . The photograph must have a good quality, as is obvious, so that when it is scaled it does not pixelate. To use a photograph as wallpaper we must follow the following steps:
- Go to the Photos app on the Mac.
- Please note that the application you must be on the desktop you want to modify (applicable to those who have multiple displays connected to the Mac).
- Right click on the photo you want to use.
- Select share from the dropdown menu and then 'set as desktop image'.
From the desktop you can also make this change
If you have the image in question on your desktop, you can also easily set it. You simply have to follow the following steps:
- Make sure the image is on the monitor you want to modify.
- Press the right button on the image that you want to put as desktop background and we will click at the end on 'Set as desktop image'.
On the internet there are many web pages where you can download this type of content for your computer, although we did an article withdifferent wallpapers for macthat you will surely be interested in taking a look.
Leave us in the comment box what you think of this way of customizing the Mac.