To update! Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 13.1.2 solving all these problems — 2022
Apple is very focused on solving all the bugs that they are presented in iOS 13 and iPadOS since last week they released iOS 13.1.1 solving various minor bugs and problems that could cause, among other things, that the battery of our equipment drained for no reason. This week Apple has started quite strong with the iOS 13.1.2 and iPadOS 13.1.2 update which also solves minor problems with the operating system that many users had had, such as when opening the camera it would go completely black and we had to restart it. In this article we analyze all the novelties present in this new update.
Update: watchOS 6.0.1 is also available with bug fixes. If you present any that are not in the list of solutions,force restart apple watch. Likewise, tryforce restart iPhoneif it doesn't show up there.
What's new in iOS 13.1.2 iPadOS 13.1.2?
The novelties present in this software update in both iOS and iPadOS are the following:
- Fixes an issue where the iCloud Backup progress bar could continue to display after a successful backup.
- Fixes an issue that caused the camera to not work properly, causing it to appear as if we were opening it covering the lenses forcing us to restart the app.
- solve a problemproblem that caused the flashlight not to activate.
- Fixes a bug that could cause display calibration data to be lost.
- Fixes an issue where shortcuts could not be launched from HomePod.
- Fixes an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on certain vehicles. In this way it is givensolution to bluetooth problems on iPhone.
We are quite surprised that Apple is releasing so many updates to its software in such a short time as we believe that all these problems should have been there from scratch with the release of iOS 13 or iOS 13.1 They were in beta for quite a few weeks. Although we obviously praise Apple's ability to keep its equipment fully up-to-date, it is unjustifiable that there are so many bugs present in the company's flagship operating system, since it obviously causes quite a bad user experience.
We have seen how many of you have complained these days about the bugs that were present in your new iPhone 11 Pro. It is incomprehensible that you have spent a lot of money on a device and the user experience is overshadowed by various software bugs. But obviously Apple stands out for quickly updating these problems, although it will soon become a 'meme' because we almost have updates every day. We are already wondering if we will see in the next days iOS 13.1.3 solving more bugs.
We, how could it be otherwise, recommend you update the operating system as soon as possible, both for your iPad and your iPhone in Settings > General > Software update.
Leave us in the comment box what you think of this new software update.