Top 5 Apple Maps Features — 2022
One of the Apple applications that users most often use when they go on a trip is Apple Maps. Although for a time it was in the shadow of its main competitor, Google Maps, now it has functions that make it compete with it and even surpass it. In this post we are going to tell you 5 that you must always keep in mind to get the most out of this app.
Featured features of Apple Maps
The Cupertino company has been update after update polishing all the details of one of its most used applications such as Apple Maps. So much so, that today it can be considered one of thebest gps navigation apps for iphonethat users can use when traveling or simply want to move within a city. Here are 5 functions that you have to know and which you will get a lot of use out of.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select Maps.
- Turn on Show parked car.
- To explore.
- by car
- Public transport.
- If you want to browse and fly over a city, the mode Flyover It will leave you with your mouth open. Unfortunately, this functionality is not available in all cities, since it is something relatively new and the Cupertino company has to improve and expand the catalog of available cities, but it is certainly something that you have to take into account. Here are the steps so you can make use of it.
- Open Apple Maps.
- Find a city.
- Click on the name of the city.
- Click on the Flyover button.
- A function that will come in handy if you go on a trip to an unknown place are the travel guides that Apple Maps has. With these you can find relevant information about different cities, such as their most emblematic places, museums, monuments or tourist and interest areas.
- Apple Maps doesn't have to be just an app that you use when you travel, in fact it has really interesting functions for all those users who have to use public transport on a daily basis or simply use a vehicle to go to work. Thus, change transportation preference It is very interesting if you always go by car, public transport or by bike, for example. To do this, you just have to follow the following steps.
- Open the Maps app.
- Click on your profile image.
- Set your transportation preference.