Do not be late! Manually set the Apple Watch time forward — 2022
If you are a person who loves to wear your watch slightly ahead of time so as not to be late for anywhere, you are probably not convinced by the Apple Watch. But although it may seem that with the Apple watch we will only have the most accurate time possible, this is not true. Among the usage preferences of our Apple Watch we find an interesting option that will allow us to change the time as if it were an analog clock.
As we say, if you don't want to be late anywhere, it's best to keep your watch slightly ahead. By default, the Apple smart watch automatically adjusts the time. With this we will get the clock to change when it goes to summer or winter time in addition to adapting to the different time zones.
Advance the time of the Apple Watch and don't be late
But you must bear in mind that when making this time change manually, only the dial will be affected. By this we mean that both notifications and alerts from different applications will continue to be received at the real time and without being affected by the change that we can make.
To be able to make this adjustment you simply have to follow the following steps on your Apple Watch:
- go to 'Settings' section on the Apple Watch by pressing on the digital crown that we have on the right side.
- We will look for the 'Clock' option that we find slightly lowering also with the crown or by sliding with the finger.
- By clicking on this we will have at the beginning '+0 min' on what we should press.
- In this way you can adjust the time advance from 1 minute to 59 minutes.
- Once we have specified the time we want to advance, click on the green button 'Adjust' which we find in the lower right corner.
At the time of adjusting this setting, we will begin to see on our watch face the time advanced to the preferences that we have set. Obviously we will have to be very careful when giving someone the time since we will have to subtract the minutes that we have advanced in this way. What is sought is avoid being late for appointments in this way, so if you are a somewhat unpunctual person, we recommend applying an advance of 5 minutes.
And you, have you advanced your Apple Watch? Leave us your impressions in the comment box.