Apple launches the fourth public beta of iOS 13 and iPadOS — 2022
After 24 hours of the launch of the fifth beta for iOS 13 and iPadOS developers, Apple has surprised us with the corresponding fourth public beta so that any user with a compatible device can try this version. Undoubtedly The feedback that has been received from the fifth beta for developers has been so good that they did not want to delay the wait for the launch of this public beta any longer. which fixes important bugs present in the previous public beta that was released two weeks ago.
What do we hope to see in this new public beta?
We are installing this fourth beta right now on both our iPhone and iPad, but we are talking about the same beta that was released yesterday, with the same new aesthetics and the same bugs resolved. That is why we recommend you see the news of iOS 13 and iPadOS beta 5 here.
In summary, the main aesthetic innovations that we find are the following:
- In iPadOS you can now choose the icon density that interests you the most. I mean, you can choose between a 4×5 or 6×5 grid. In the second we will have 6 app icons in each horizontal line and the first four.
- Now we can adjust the volume of our device much more precisely. We will have at our disposal 34 volume levels to be able to make small adjustments to the sound.
- In the Activity app there are new achievements above 1000 times you fill the circle of movement.
- In the 'Share' tab there are certain new features, adding the favorite actions that we use regularly, as well as a section where the common actions of the application that we have open at that moment are grouped.
How to install the fourth public beta of iOS 13 and iPadOS
If you already have the third public beta installed on your device, you simply have to go to Settings > General > Software Update and you will get this fourth public beta to download and install. We must insist that it is important to make a backup beforehand and that you only do this process if you are totally sure and it is always better to do it on a secondary device.
If you want to install it from scratch because you did not have the third public beta installed, once we have made the backup, you can follow the steps below to download this profile:
- We will go to Safari and we will have to open the Apple website dedicated to the public beta program here , with the device on which we want to install the beta.
- We must click on 'Sing Up' and once registered we will go to the upper right and click on 'Enroll Your Devices'.
- Now we simply have to choose either iOS or iPadOS, depending on the device where we want to install this beta.
- We will go down on this screen to step 2, and click on 'Download profile'. Once downloaded we must go to Settings > General > Profiles and install the downloaded profile. It is importantinstall iOS configuration profileto be able to access this beta file.
- Once this is done, we will restart the device and we can go to Settings > General > Software Update and update.
It's so easy to install the public beta that the truth is going really well, although obviously you have to be careful because it has several bugs that can be quite uncomfortable.